Monday, May 09, 2005

Shrines

I've started work on a family shrine in my house. "Work" at this point means ordering a couple rosaries, icons, and chotkis. When we bought the house five years ago we both commented on how the living room was chapel-like, with a high peaked ceiling. The windows open out eastwards, so really it's ideal. I'm thinking a lot of the problem with my RIFSP plan is (other than my total lack of discipline) is the lack of atmospherics. It is hard to commit to morning and evening prayer when you are reading it off a computer screen in between stock quotes. Atmospherics don't matter unless you are a weak, ridiculous person, I suppose -- but I, alas, fall into that category. Anyway I'll try to upload a photo when I get the shrine up and running.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! 1995 land rover discovery reviews

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home